Protecting the privacy of our customer is very significant to us. All the privacy statements of All Of The Lights are intended to inform you everything about our application of your personal information. We think that the information, which is used, benefits not only our consumers but also our economy. We attempt to serve our consumers in a better way by presenting the goods that fit their requirements. We always use the personal data of our customers in a way, which is in harmony with our policies.
What data we collect?
All Of The Lights gathers the following information:
- Contact details (including email ID)
- Demographic facts (like postcode, interests and choices)
- Some other particulars related to our customer surveys
What our company does with the collected information?
We, at All Of The Lights, utilize all information to recognize your requirements and give you a better solution. We use these for some other reasons even like:
- We keep internal record
- We can use the information for developing our goods
- We can deliver promotional emails periodically to inform about the latest products and offers
- We may apply your data to get in touch with you for researching the market.
Management of your personal information
We will not sell, lease or send your personal data to any third party if you do not give us the permission. However, we may release your personal details under some conditions-
- While asked by any government organization or the law courts
- Where we think that a customer is involved in deceitful or illegal activity, which needs the awareness of government
The facts that we may disclose under the above situations are:
- Information of financial status of a customer
- Information on identification like address data and name
- Transaction details like account, credit or debit activity
- Other information related to financial affairs
Recipients of the data
All Of The Lights may reveal consumer details to the companies affiliated with us and some other groups not associated with us. Such recipients are:
- Financial institutes like banks, brokerage house and credit card agencies
- Companies, which process the deals or give us other services
- Government units
We are dedicated to making sure that your data is completely safe. To avoid unlawful access, we have set up appropriate physical and electronic processes to defend the information, which we gather online.
Email filters, anti-virus programs, passwords and firewalls save the electronic information and then we take some practical measures to make certain that hard copy records are safe. All Of The Lights has SSL certificate, and this certificate assures that all the records are encrypted with at least 256 bits.
How we apply cookies policy?
So, these are our major privacy policies, and if you think that any of your data, which we are holding is incorrect, you can send us an email.