Inspired by mid-20th century industrial lighting fixtures, the Carnaby's steel and glass body retains the clean lines and practical function of the originals.
The glass components on this piece are handmade and therefore small air bubbles, slight variants in colour may naturally occur during the glassblowing process, this should be expected and grants each glass piece it's own unique character.
- Clean lines and minimalists design
- Steel & Glass construction
- 20th Century Industrial look
- Diameter: 23cm
- Height: 48cm
- Globe: E27 x 3
ETA : 17-11-2017
Please Note Rugs & Mirrors May Not Apply For Free Shipping
We can only promise you the follow, which are our core values
- Provide Value, be it value in advice or value on price. If for some reason beyond our control we cannot satisfy you within our company we will do our best to make sure you're headed on the right direction.
- Honesty is the best policy. That includes price honesty and if you see the same piece cheaper online even a week later, we'll be sure to credit you the difference.
- Be fair and upfront with everyone. No shipping cost, GST include in all prices; you'll never be surprises at checkout.
- We'll make it right. We'll do our best to make sure you enjoy anything you get from us for as long as possible
Help & Faqs
How do I contact you?
The easiest way to reach us directly is to click on Facebook Chat button at the bottom right of your screen or to shoot us an email at email@example.com.
If you'd prefer to talk please send us your best contact number via email, the chat (the blue messenger icon) or leave us a message on; 1300723860
Can I return an item if I don’t like it?
Yes, you can return your rug within 30 days if you do not like it. Refer to our returns page for terms & details.
Do you have a showroom?
No, we do not have a showroom or local pickup option. We operate 100% online business to cut overheads and provide more value to our customers.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is always free Australia wide
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
Please carefully inspect the package of your item or items when they arrive. In the unlikely event any damage has occurred you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your product(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf and have everything fixed up as soon as possible.
How do I Cancel my order?
All orders cancelled before 48 hours after the placement are free of charge.
Alternative contact methods?
The best method to get in touch with us is via the contact details at the top of this page (email or live chat), however we do have a mailing address and phone message service available.
Phone Number: 1300723860
Price honesty is the best policy!
Blood, sweat and tears go into making sure we offer the best prices in Australia online. Find an online store in Australia that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will happily refund the difference for or give you a special discount for your next order. We want you to feel super confident that you are getting the absolute best price for our products.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The compeitior must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax & GST